Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
1936 Trading Cards Beroemde Abdijen Van Belgie , a Paper Ephemera by Liebig Extract of Meat Company. The Liebig series of geography, art, and religion trading cards are written in Dutch and from Belgie.
Liebig produced many illustrated advertising products: table cards, menu cards, children games, free trade card sets, calendars, posters, poster stamps, paper and other toys. These were often in the form of trading card sets with stories, historical tidbits, geographic tidbits, and so on. The sets usually consisted of six cards, one card included per product sale. Many famous artists were contacted to design those series of cards, which were first produced using true lithography, then litho chromo, chromolithography and finally offset printing. The cards remain popular with collectors and are often collected in albums.
1. Abdij van Tongerloo: Algemeen zicht
2. Abdij v. Orval: Boog v.d. middenbeuk (in puin)
3. Parkabdij: Sint Norbertus Poort
4. Abdij van Averbode: Zij-ingang
5. Abdij v. Ter Kameren: Hoofdingang v. het park
6. Abdij van Herckenrode: Algemeen zicht